Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! I'm not sure if I've ever been so happy to see a Friday. Going back to school after a long break has worn this girl out! I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with my family, and hopefully a little bit of relaxation. My mom, mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and I are going to Glendale Days on Saturday and we are so excited.
 
Here are some of my favorites from this week:
 
ONE
My Fab, Fit, Fun box  came in the mail last week and there were so many amazing products inside. Some of my favorites were the Pure Cosmetics eye shadow palette, the Spongelle sponge, and the Skin Laundry Restoring Eye Serum.
 
 
 
 
 

 
TWO
These sweaters from American Eagle are my favorite. I ordered one a few weeks ago and wore it for the first time last Saturday. Literally as soon as I put it on I got online and ordered three more of these sweaters in different colors. They are lightweight and super comfy and are PERFECT for fall. They will be so cute paired with a vest or scarf. These are the rust and burgundy. I also have the charcoal and holiday heather brown.

 
 
THREE
On Wednesday morning I walked into my classroom to find the SWEETEST flowers and a note from one of my students in my chair. Little did my sweet student know that this week has been a rough one (the first week back to school after break, my first observation of the year, and the1 year anniversary of us losing my sweet daddy all on the same day) and this was exactly what I needed on this day. His small act of kindness made my day, and made me realize just how blessed I am to be a part of this profession.
 


FOUR
I made this pumpkin break on Thursday night and it was delish! I picked up a package of pre-made mix at Jackson's Orchard a few weeks ago and was so excited to try it out. Let me tell you it was SO good and SO easy!
 
 
FIVE
My last favorites this week are these books:
 
 
I read both of these over Fall Break and couldn't put them down. I would definitely recommend them, especially if you are a bachelor/bachelorette fanatic like me. :)




Have a great weekend! XOXO

No comments