Show and Tell Tuesday: Things that Make Me "Me"



Today I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals and I'm sharing some things that make me "me."

ONE
I NEVER wear normal, every day clothes while I'm at home. Every day when I get home from work, the very first thing I do is take off my "cute" clothes and put on my pajamas or comfy clothes.  The same thing goes for any other occasion, no matter what day of the week or what time it is.

TWO 
I'm 22 years old and have been "dating" my husband for 9 years now. We have been together since we were in the 8th grade. We've been married for 4 months today.


This picture is of us at our 8th Grade Dance.


Our Sophomore year before a football game.


Our Wedding Day.


THREE
I'm a first year teacher and I'm in LOVE with my job. This year has been eventful so far (to say the least). I started out my first month of school teaching 5th grade, and then got moved to an RTI classroom due to classroom numbers not being high enough for 5th grade to cover my position. Although it wasn't what I had in mind for my first year of teaching, I'm so thankful to have a job and to be able to work with some amazing kids. It's all in God's plan. :) 

FOUR
I love, love, love to read. I hadn't been able to read as much as I would have liked to with my crazy college student schedule for the past few years. However, I'm taking full advantage of my breaks from school this year to make more time for reading. I managed to read two books while on Fall Break last week.

FIVE
The beach is my "happy place."











No comments