A Day in the Life

So I have been wanting to do a Day in the Life post for a while now, and decided I would document my first day back to school last Tuesday. This may not have been the best time do to it because the first day back is crazy as it is and I kept forgetting to take pictures. These posts are always one of my favorites to read when other bloggers do them!
I'm usually up around 4:30-4:45, but got a late start on this morning. Sleeping in for two weeks straight makes it hard to get up on that first day back. ;) I got up around 5 and remembered to snap this picture after getting out of the shower.
I had oatmeal, fresh fruit, and coffee for breakfast.
Spent some time reading my bible.
And some of my favorite blogs.

Then I finished getting ready.

And left the house around 6:50.

I got to school around 7:15 and got to work. It was a long, but good day back.

I got home around 3:40, had a snack, changed clothes, and headed to the gym.
My sister and I have been working out together. Having a workout partner keeps me more motivated to actually go to the gym.

I left the gym around 6:30 and headed to Panera to pick up dinner and lunch for tomorrow. I didn't feel like cooking or packing my lunch for the next day.

Once I got home, I sat down and watched some Shameless with Chase. It felt SO good to sit down and relax for a bit.

After a few episodes, we headed to bed and I spent a few minutes reading on my nook before going to sleep.

I put my nook away at 9:14 and fell asleep in a matter of seconds. ;)

XOXO

6 comments

  1. These posts are always my favorite! The background on your phone is just too cute! The first day back is always the hardest! Way to go on hitting the gym that day too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! I always love reading about how other people go about their day. And you are right about that! It's so hard to get back into the swing of things after a big break. :)

      Delete
  2. I love reading about people's day in the life. It always feels like such a treat to see how everyone spends their day. The background on your phone is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're some of my favorite posts to read too. You are exactly right! And thank you. :)

      Delete
  3. These are my favorite types of posts, too! You are making me crave panera!

    ReplyDelete