Friday Favorites

It's finally Friday y'all and I couldn't be happier. Next week at this time I'll be extra happy because we'll officially be on Spring Break! The next few weeks/weekends are going to be a little crazy, but so much fun. I'm in two weddings and the next six weekends are going to be filled with bachelorette parties, wedding festivities, a spring break trip to TX, wedding number 1, a girls weekend, and wedding number 2. Today I'm linking up with Erika for Friday favorites. I haven't linked up in a few weeks so I'm excited to be linking up today.

A few weeks ago I shared some of my Spring decorations. Decorating is always a favorite of mine and I love how much the Spring colors brighten up our home.

TWO
Here  in KY it has gone from feeling like spring to feeling like winter again, and thankfully we've had a few warmer temps this week.  This was one of my favorite outfits from this past week. My lucky booties are most definitely a favorite as well.

THREE

I just finished doing Whole 30 last week and I couldn't be happier with the results. Although my 30 days are up, I'm still doing my best to stay healthy by doing Whole 30 during the week and having some "cheats" on the weekends. Sweets are my weakness, especially ice cream so I wanted to find something I could have as a treat during the week as well. I found both of these ice creams at Kroger last week and thought I'd give them a try. Both of these options are SO good yall. They come in a ton of different flavors too.

FOUR
This shirt is a new favorite. Yall know how much I LOVE me some Gilmore Girls. I found  this shirt on Jane for 12.99 and I'm obsessed.

 Last Friday was cold and rainy so I paired it with a comfy cardigan and my hunter boots, which are another favorite of mine. :)

FIVE
On Tuesday I shared a little recap of this past weekend. I literally had the BEST weekend celebrating one of my best friends' (and future sister-in-law) at her bachelorette party. 

 I hope yall have the best weekend!
XOXO


6 comments

  1. im the same with the ice cream too :) sooo good and great for you for doing whole 30! i def need to get back to doing it too once i have this little guy in a few weeks! happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream is my weakness!! Whole 30 was hard, but worth it!! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  2. I love your Easter décor! And that scarf is so cute, although I am so over ALL WINTER CLOTHING! ;-) I keep wanting to try that Halo ice cream, I am seeing it everywhere. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And same here girl. I've been ready for some cute spring clothing for a while, but our weather has been crazy. It's finally starting to warm up here! And you HAVE to try it. It's delicious!

      Delete
  3. LOVE Halo Top...if you haven't tried the sea salt caramel, it's a must!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete