What's Up Wednesday

Is it really only Wednesday?! This week is draggggging by so slowly and I'm so ready for the weekend to be here. Thank goodness it's not too far away. ;)
Today I'm linking up with Shay for What's Up Wednesday!
1. WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK
I've been trying out a lot of healthier recipes lately. Last week I made Shay's Chipotle Fish Tacos. They were delicious! I made guacamole with mine instead of the slaw she uses, and made cauliflower rice for our side. 

I also tried out Shay's Salmon with Avocado Mash and it was a hit as well.
2.WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT
I've done a lot of traveling here lately and I've been reminiscing about both my trips ever since. I'm already ready for our next vacation.
At the beginning of April we visited Texas. You can read about our trip here and here.

And just this past weekend I went on a girls trip to Asheville, NC. We toured the Biltmore, visited the Biltmore winery, and had lots of great food. It was a weekend to remember for sure. You can read about it here.
3. WHAT I'M LOVING
I was in my brother-in-law's wedding a few weeks ago and their amazing photographer (Shines Photography) has been posting lots of sneak peaks. I've loved looking at all their wedding photos.
4. WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO
We've been so busy this month. April has consisted of lots of travel, and lots of wedding festivities. My brother-in-law's wedding was on April 8th, my sister-in-law's wedding is on May 6, and we have some friends getting married in June. Wedding season is definitely in full swing. ;)
5. WHAT I'M DREADING
 Nothing at the moment.
6.WHAT I'M WORKING ON
With the end of the school year approaching, I've been getting caught up on all my paperwork at school.
7. WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT
My sister-in-law's wedding not this weekend, but the next. :)
8.WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING
We started watching  13 Reasons last weekend and are hooked.
One of my goals for this year was to start reading more and I have most definitely accomplished that goal. It feels good to be reading like I used to. I've been reading a lot of romance here lately.
9.WHAT I'M LISTENING TO
I found a new Pandora station to listen to during my workouts. I've loved all the songs on this Destiny's Child station.
10.WHAT I'M WEARING

I got both of these tops from The Mint Julep Boutique and my shoes can be found here.

I've also been wearing some Lilly here lately. I love the bright colors for spring and summer.

11. WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND
We don't have a whole lot planned for this weekend and with the busy month we've had, I'm perfectly fine with that. We have a wedding shower to go to on Sunday after church, but that's about it.
12. WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH
Next month is our last month of school. Our students' last day in on May 24, and the last day for teachers is May 30. Summer is right around the corner and I am READY.
13. WHAT ELSE IS NEW
Nothing that I can think of..

XOXO

2 comments

  1. I heard Asheville is SO cute! I have never been.
    I am a teacher also and our last day is June 1....the end is in sight!! We can do it!
    Thanks for linking up with us for What's Up Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to watch 13 Reasons Why! The book was so darn good!

    ReplyDelete