Show and Tell Tuesday - Home Tour

Today I'm linking up with Andrea for Show and Tell Tuesday home tour edition. I shared a few pictures of our house around Christmas time and again this spring to show some of my Easter d├ęcor. I love seeing how others decorate their homes and I'm excited to share my home with y'all!

I've mentioned before that we live on Chase's family's farm and plan on building our dream home here within the next year or two. Since it is his family's land we can't really build until we are absolutely sure we're ready to start on our forever home. When we first got married, we bought a new trailer to put on the farm for now. We painted it, fixed it up, and made it "ours." We love our little home here on the farm.
 
We have an open living room and kitchen and it's definitely my favorite part of our home.
My dad made us the wooden sign with our wedding date on it to use for our engagement pictures and I love that we are now using it in our home.
 
 
I love to have candles burning all day long when I'm home and the watermelon candle on this end table smells like summer. ;)

One of my favorite areas in our living room.
 
 
Our DIY kitchen table. We chalk painted and stained this table last summer and it turned out so much better than I expected. This table was my grandmothers years ago. She gave it to my parents and they passed it down to Chase and I.


And this area in my kitchen is my FAVORITE.

The colors in our bedroom are my favorite.
 
  
The bathroom that joins with our bedroom matches it perfectly. I found our shower curtain right after we picked out our paint color and knew it was perfect.
 

Our guest bathroom is SMALL, but the shower curtain and rug are some favorites of mine. I ended up liking the look of this bathroom better than our bathroom.
 
That's it for today!
I'll be back tomorrow for What's Up Wednesday!
XOXO

13 comments

  1. Beautiful! We have very similar taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colors you have in your home!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home. I love your decor and style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO warm and cozy! I love your personalized tray and coasters!! I'm sure planning to build your dream home will be SO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We have just started to talk about building and it's so exciting to just talk about it, so I can't imagine how much fun it will be to actually start planning it out!

      Delete
  5. Love all the colors in your home! I didn't realize y'all were on Chase's family farm! How special! Love the idea of being on their land and building!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was skeptical about moving out here because it's so far from everything, but I love it now! It will be the perfect place to raise kids one day. :)

      Delete
  6. Like everyone else, I love the colors in your home, too! They are so calming and that's what I aim for in my home! We have land from my husband's family to build on, but we will do that when we're ready for our forever home like y'all. Smart decision because we just built our first home 2 years ago and although I really love it overall, there are things I would change for a forever home!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you're so right! Just thinking about everything we want in our forever home is overwhelming because there's no changing anything once it's done. There's just so much to think about when planning to build a home. :)

      Delete
  7. Absolutely precious and cozy! That blue green is one of my all time favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete