Friday Favorites

Happy Friday y'all! Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci to share some of my favorites from here lately. It's been a while since I've done a Friday Favorites so I have a lot to share today!
I finally finished working at our school's summer program last Friday so I am officially on summer break. It's crazy to think that it's already July, and there are only a few weeks left until I'll have to start getting my new classroom ready.
We spent our 4th of July weekend at the Lake with Chase's family. Lake days are always our FAVORITE.

 My SIL and I had fun hanging out together with our boys.

Sunday after church we headed to the lake again.

And Sunday night we watched fireworks with my BIL, SIL, and some friends.

We had a rainy 4th of July on Tuesday so Chase and I had a lazy day at home watching Harry Potter movies. Lazy days and Harry Potter are our FAVORITE.

One of my FAVORITE days from this past week was a girls day in spent exploring Nashville with my SIL.

We finally got to visit Five Daughter's Bakery, and it was seriously the cutest.

Their donuts were definitely a FAVORITE of ours. I've been thinking about taking a trip to Nashville just for their donuts ever since. ;)

Hope y'all have a great weekend!
XOXO

2 comments

  1. Lake time is some of the best time! Yay for finally being on break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for summer school being over!! Now enjoy all of your days! Love your top in the Nashville picture. Is it from Lilly?

    ReplyDelete